enna fertility improves fertility and helps you achieve pregnancy. Like the rest of the enna family, enna fertility cares for women’s health, but this new product also supports sperm and the male microbiota, helping you to conceive. enna fertility includes the enna cap, which helps the spermatozoa reach the cervix, and enna fertility gel, which increases their motility, viability and survival rates.
What is necessary for pregnancy to occur?
To conceive, it is necessary to have sex, but beyond that we need: to know our menstrual cycle so that we can identify our fertile window, have a healthy lifestyle and create a favourable environment for conception. That means we need our vaginal microbiota to be healthy (eubiosis). The vaginal microbiota is made up of an array of microorganisms that live in the vagina, most of which are Lactobacillus (90%). They prevent infections and ensure the environment does not become hostile for conception. The seminal microbiota also needs to be well-balanced because, when in a state of dysbiosis (imbalance), it can contaminate the vaginal microbiota (and vice versa). The amount of semen present in an ejaculation and the quantity of spermatozoa is important, but what’s most important is the quality of the semen: viable sperm with enough motility to reach the egg and fertilise it.
How does enna fertility work?
- enna fertility gel aids the motility, viability and survival rates of the spermatozoa and improves the vaginal microbiota to ensure it provides a favourable environment for them. It contains:
- Myo-inositol: increases the number of mobile spermatozoa and improves the viscosity of the cervical mucus, which aids fertilisation.
- Prebiotic (FOS): bolsters the vaginal microbiota, creating a more favourable environment for conception and preventing dysbiosis.
- Calcium ions: aid sperm capacitation (the process sperm go through after ejaculation, giving the discharged spermatozoa the ability to fertilise the egg) and activation.
- Provides the ideal pH (7 – 7.5) for semen.
- Creates an environment with an improved salt concentration (osmotic concentration of 280 – 350 mOsm/ml), helping the spermatozoa to survive.
- enna fertility cap helps the spermatozoa reach the cervix and increases their chances of reaching the uterus. It acts as a barrier and protects the spermatozoa from unfavourable conditions in the vagina such as the pH and osmotic concentration.
How to use enna fertility
- Apply 2 ml of the gel (2 ml) into your vagina each day between days 11 and 17 of your cycle at night-time (or in your fertile window if you don’t have a 28-day cycle).
- Make love until your partner ejaculates inside your vagina.
- After ejaculation, apply a further 2 ml of enna fertility gel into your vagina. Gently insert the enna fertility cap deep into your vagina with your finger.
- Keep the enna fertility cap inside your vagina for at least 20 minutes.
- Pull on the cap’s cord. The cap will twist and lose pressure, making it easy to remove.
This product has been designed to aid conception, but it does not guarantee pregnancy. enna fertility kit helps increase the presence of spermatozoa close to the cervix. However, there are other factors involved in conception in which enna fertility does not play a part.